Sales Assistant, Management
SALES ASSISTANT, LIST MANAGEMENT
Fast growing, dynamic, direct marketing company based in Ashburn, VA is seeking a self-motivated, energetic Sales Assistant to help fuel its future growth.
Possess excellent organizational and communication skills to support multiple sales executives with heavy order processing, billing, data entry and general administration.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
Heavy data entry, sales order processing, invoicing, billing and transaction reporting.
- Support sales executives in all areas of list management.
- Provide immediate customer support, respond to inquiries, monitor and track sales orders.
- Edit HTML and deploy email campaigns on sending platform.
- Create, maintain and understand basic excel reports.
Ability to prioritize and work under pressure with a high level of accuracy.
- Excellent knowledge, experience and proficient computer skills with current MS office programs.
- Quick learner, self-sufficient and willing to tackle any task
- Excellent phone demeanor and communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Must be friendly, personable and able to build collaborative working relationships with clients, co-workers and industry professionals.
- Proven ability to exercise good judgment.
- BA/BS degree; preferably in Business Marketing.
- Some experience in Direct Marketing preferred but not required
Qualified candidates should submit cover letters, salary requirements, resumes and any recommendations to email@example.com with NOVA SALES ASSISTANT in the Subject field so it does not get filtered out. For further company details, please visit our website: www.novalist.com
NOVA List Company and parent company HSP Direct, form an elite, conservative, political, fundraising company based in Ashburn, VA. This is a full-time position with a comprehensive benefits package including: health, dental, 401K and bonus plan eligibility.