Media Sales Account Associate
Fast growing, dynamic, direct marketing company based in Ashburn, VA is seeking a self-motivated, energetic Media Sales Account Associate to help fuel its future growth.
Primary focus is supporting the media sales team by maintaining and growing current customer business while also building new client relationships, as well as closing revenue opportunities by selling multichannel media properties.
Primary duties and responsibilities
- Work to understand our customer’s desires and marketing initiatives by matching our media asset portfolio to meet their marketing needs.
- Act as a customer consultant by developing and recommending client-specific marketing plans for execution.
- Conduct both face-to-face and phone presentations with clients.
- Close defined selling opportunities to drive revenue and hit overall company revenue targets.
- Support the development of client negotiations through test to continuation orders.
- Update and maintain sales prospect database.
- High volume transactional sales order processing and reporting.
- HTML Email editing, testing and administering deployments.
- A positive attitude with outstanding communication and client relation skills
- A self-starter with impeccable attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- Willingness to put in extra hours when necessary to ensure success
- Excellent time management skills and presentation skills
- Strong ability to process a large amount of transactional sales orders with a high level of accuracy
Minimum 1-2 years of business success; sales and political experience preferred but not required
- BA/BS degree; preferably in Business, Marketing or Communications
- Well-developed technical skills – Excel, CRM; HTML editing (Dreamweaver) preferred but not required
Qualified candidates should submit cover letters, salary requirements, resumes and any recommendations to email@example.com with NOVA MEDIA SALES ASSOCIATE in the Subject field so it does not get filtered out. For further company details, please visit our website: www.novalist.com
NOVA List Company and parent company HSP Direct, form an elite, conservative, political, fundraising company based in Ashburn, VA. This is a full-time position with a comprehensive benefits package including: health, dental, 401K and bonus plan eligibility.